Over half of all accidental house fires are caused by electricity. And nine out of ten electrical fires are caused by electrical products.
Millions of people in the UK expose themselves and their families to potentially fatal electrical accidents in the home by making simple blunders, down to a lack of knowledge about the dangers of electricity.
All electrical installations deteriorate with age and use and should therefore be inspected and tested at regular intervals.
At Forward Heating we provide registered electrical engineers to perform Electrical Safety First approved checks in and around the home.